Magnetic particle testing is a specialized non-destructive testing (NDT) method. As a result, it must be performed to worldwide standards by qualified personnel.
Discover Discontinuities in Ferrous Materials Before It’s Too Late
- We are qualified and certified to perform magnetic particle testing to the relevant standards and specifications
- Provide magnetic particle testing for the Personnel Certification in Non-Destructive Testing (PCN) system to meet the requirements of international standards such as EN ISO9712 at levels one, two, and three
- SNT-TC-1A trained.
Surface and subsurface discontinuities in ferrous materials can lead to machinery and production shutdowns but are often not easy to spot in time.
We offers magnetic particle inspections (MPI) – a non-destructive testing (NDT) method for detecting discontinuities in ferrous materials. With state-of-the-art multidirectional MPI test equipment, we can determine a part’s serviceability or conformity to required standards, saving you future costs and delays.
Our personnel are trained and certified in multiple standards and are capable of analyzing the best NDT method for your product.
Benefits of Our Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) Services at a Glance
With our magnetic particle inspection services, you benefit by:
- Saving and expediting production capabilities before costly machining.
- Preventing failures that occur from flawed parts making it into assemblies without prior inspection.
- Gaining a lead against the competition with a neutral audit seal.
- Reducing risk of company liability with documented safety standards.
- Demonstrating high-quality standards.
- Enjoying fast audit times and our exclusive, one-stop shop service.
- Ensuring compliance with local governmental and other legal requirements.
Franco Booysen 0825609441
Gunter Durrheim 083 3730 119